The D Hammond Group
A national provider, with 30 years experience of facility and
property related services and an extensive understanding of
the commercial property sector, including offices, light
industrial, distribution and retail markets – with
multiple site portfolios.
With over 50 staff, delivery is through three specialist operating
divisions, incorporating D Hammond Projects, D Hammond
Small Works and Maintenance and Darenth Valley Building
Services, all accessible via one point of contact.
Happy harmonious working environment, maintaining good working relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Maintain and pursue stable growth by continuing to evolve trusting relationships with our existing customers, whilst encouraging the development of an expanding client base, and at the same time providing long term employment for our workforce and employees.
Fulfil employee satisfaction with challenges, motivation and rewards.
- Always act honestly
- Equal opportunities
- Comply with legislation
- Support environmental improvement
- Trust, and fairness in negotiations
- Be proud to make a profit but not at all costs
- Cost is important to everyone and we strive to ensure each project meets the clients budget
- Flexibility, quality
- Focus on our working relationships with our clients and their agents
- Professional and excellence in our business
- We are all part of their team